If you’ve been sitting at home this summer covered in sweat with fans constantly running in every room, you’re not alone. Lots of people in Toronto, York Region, and the rest of the GTA also rely on fans when the summer heat arrives. We’ll ceiling and desk fans aren’t the only affordable cooling solution these days. Ductless air conditioners are very affordable air conditioning solutions. Here’s a crash course on ductless air conditioners for those who aren’t familiar with them.
Affordable Air Conditioning: Ductless Air Conditioners
Ductless air conditioners are a very affordable air conditioning solution for a number of reasons:
- They don’t require any construction during installation.
- They come in a variety of sizes and prices to suit every need and all budgets.
- They are more efficient than central air conditioners, fans and other types of cooling.
- They allow you to customize your home cooling by focusing on the rooms you actually use.
- Their configuration allows you to add more units in the future, so you don’t have to create a cooling solution for your entire home if it’s not in your current budget.
Overall, ductless air conditioners are incredibly affordable. They take about a day to install and come in a variety of different styles so you can match your existing decor.
Ductless air conditioners consist of two components. The indoor air handling unit and the outdoor condenser unit. The air handler is the stylish piece that spreads cool air throughout your home. The condenser works together with the air handler and can feed multiple air handlers if necessary.
The only necessary construction when installing ductless air conditioners is to drill a hole through an exterior wall of your home to connect the two units.
Air Conditioner Pro has been installing ductless air conditioners and other cooling and HVAC solutions for over 30 years. We proudly serve all of our neighbours in Toronto, York Region and the rest of the GTA.